Walking Dead
Dead tired.
For the past week, my average sleeping hours were about 4 or 5 everyday. Hence resulting in my irritability and sleepiness in class, not to mention the migraine headaches I get everyday. So if I've somehow or other offended anyone last week, I apologize sincerely. Can't promise it won't happen again though. Sighs.
I have no idea what in the world am I going to do when my class dissects 26 mice this coming Friday. I hate the sight of blood. I hate mice. I hate dead things. I hate touching carcasses. And I hate stinky stuff. I'm so gonna die on Friday.
Me wants a hug... :(
Trials are coming up in two weeks' time. I'm scared. It's not like I've never sat for major exams before, it's just that the teachers have not even finished their syllabus yet, and there we are panicking for the exams which is just around the corner. It's not fair. Especially for people like me who don't go for tuition and rely heavily on school teachers to teach. I get SUPER frustrated when I just canNOT understand everything taught. It's not like I have a safety net to fall back to or something.
I've shed more tears this week than I've shed in a year. Don't know what's come over me. And it sure doesn't help when you realise even your head is covered in pimply dots all over. There are zits all over my face now. Aaarghh!! Talk about a disfigured face. Yeeechh!!
Sorry, I need to rant.
So the 5000-word thesis due tomorrow? I have only 3200 words in it. I don't know how I'm gonna vomit another 1.8k words out by 6pm tonight. AND my maths homework is 2 chapters behind. The teacher's finishing chapter 11, and my work is only until chapter 9. DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO. AND there's a chemistry test on Tuesday. I failed miserably in the previous test and I can't afford to do that again. AND there's another maths test on Wednesday. I have a feeling I might just fail everything. AND I have to miss 3 days of classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the co-co photoshoot session. AND I am not happy. Not happy at all.
Sighs. How much worse can this get?
For the past week, my average sleeping hours were about 4 or 5 everyday. Hence resulting in my irritability and sleepiness in class, not to mention the migraine headaches I get everyday. So if I've somehow or other offended anyone last week, I apologize sincerely. Can't promise it won't happen again though. Sighs.
I have no idea what in the world am I going to do when my class dissects 26 mice this coming Friday. I hate the sight of blood. I hate mice. I hate dead things. I hate touching carcasses. And I hate stinky stuff. I'm so gonna die on Friday.
Me wants a hug... :(
Trials are coming up in two weeks' time. I'm scared. It's not like I've never sat for major exams before, it's just that the teachers have not even finished their syllabus yet, and there we are panicking for the exams which is just around the corner. It's not fair. Especially for people like me who don't go for tuition and rely heavily on school teachers to teach. I get SUPER frustrated when I just canNOT understand everything taught. It's not like I have a safety net to fall back to or something.
I've shed more tears this week than I've shed in a year. Don't know what's come over me. And it sure doesn't help when you realise even your head is covered in pimply dots all over. There are zits all over my face now. Aaarghh!! Talk about a disfigured face. Yeeechh!!
Sorry, I need to rant.
So the 5000-word thesis due tomorrow? I have only 3200 words in it. I don't know how I'm gonna vomit another 1.8k words out by 6pm tonight. AND my maths homework is 2 chapters behind. The teacher's finishing chapter 11, and my work is only until chapter 9. DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO. AND there's a chemistry test on Tuesday. I failed miserably in the previous test and I can't afford to do that again. AND there's another maths test on Wednesday. I have a feeling I might just fail everything. AND I have to miss 3 days of classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the co-co photoshoot session. AND I am not happy. Not happy at all.
Sighs. How much worse can this get?




Comments
Post a Comment
Comments...