Warm and Fuzzy
So. Lots of things happened this last week. First things first, my first semester results came out, and I got 1A3B. Not very satisfactory, so I'm gonna retake the B- paper -- BIOLOGY!! Can't believe I freaked out during Bio. Sighs. So now I'm going to sit for it again sometime later this year.
Things were bliss for me the rest of the week (except that Bio sting) especially during Wednesday. I'm not going into details there, but I can say it's been one of the happiest days of 2013 for me... yet... ;)
Made Easter egg orders that day (120++ of them!!), got home really late that night and got scared of eggs for 24 hours before consuming them again for breakfast, lunch and dinner again the next day. Hahaha. But then the supposed-to-be hard-boiled eggs turned out to be half-boiled eggs where one of them exploded in the face of the recipient... BWAHAHAHA!!!!
No, seriously, we didn't mean it to be like that... xD
Wednesday was ultra bliss, Thursday no less... And I really like this warm and fuzzy feeling every time I think of that day... Every time I think of you... ;) I want to relive that day again so badly... Although I kept getting reprimanded by you all the time... Hahaha...
That was really very fun. I wish I just had the guts to tell you the truth. And perhaps even take it one step further...
Well, there'll always be a lot of 'if only' situations I can imagine after the incident has happened... But still, thanks for making my day, even if it's only for a short short period of time only... :)
I can't tell you how many times the entire day has re-played in my head again and again already, like I said, it was the best day of my life so far... And I'll always remember the day when a little something has finally happened... ;P
Things were bliss for me the rest of the week (except that Bio sting) especially during Wednesday. I'm not going into details there, but I can say it's been one of the happiest days of 2013 for me... yet... ;)
Made Easter egg orders that day (120++ of them!!), got home really late that night and got scared of eggs for 24 hours before consuming them again for breakfast, lunch and dinner again the next day. Hahaha. But then the supposed-to-be hard-boiled eggs turned out to be half-boiled eggs where one of them exploded in the face of the recipient... BWAHAHAHA!!!!
No, seriously, we didn't mean it to be like that... xD
Wednesday was ultra bliss, Thursday no less... And I really like this warm and fuzzy feeling every time I think of that day... Every time I think of you... ;) I want to relive that day again so badly... Although I kept getting reprimanded by you all the time... Hahaha...
That was really very fun. I wish I just had the guts to tell you the truth. And perhaps even take it one step further...
Well, there'll always be a lot of 'if only' situations I can imagine after the incident has happened... But still, thanks for making my day, even if it's only for a short short period of time only... :)
I can't tell you how many times the entire day has re-played in my head again and again already, like I said, it was the best day of my life so far... And I'll always remember the day when a little something has finally happened... ;P
怎么我 总是觉得什么都不够
填满心中不知名的空洞
怎么我 不管是兴奋还是寂寞
都想要你倾听我的感受
怎么我 开始常将你挂上心头
让心雀跃和失控让心隐隐作痛
怎么我的解释听起来像借口
我爱你 难道才是理由
填满心中不知名的空洞
怎么我 不管是兴奋还是寂寞
都想要你倾听我的感受
怎么我 开始常将你挂上心头
让心雀跃和失控让心隐隐作痛
怎么我的解释听起来像借口
我爱你 难道才是理由



Comments
Post a Comment
Comments...