My Bucket List for 2013



#1 Get my studies back on track
I have not, repeat not, been doing any work at all in the last holidays. While others have been working their butts off maths and chemistry, I happen to be busy eating or sleeping. Not a very good trait I know, but my bed's just too irresistible. xD

#2 DRIVE!!
Will you believe it or not, I own a driver's license. Not learner's permit. For six months already. And as far as my driving skills are concerned, I have only one route in my brain. No, make that two. TO church from home, and FROM church to home. That is about all I did for the past half-year. I need to drive more. I mean, what's the use of having a license if I dare not drive at all? :/

#3 Finish reading my Bible
I'm gonna continue and finish what I've started last year. Out of the 66 books in the Bible, I should have at least half of them to go. Add oil!! ^.^

#4 Get myself a scholarship to (maybe) NUS, S'pore
Why? Because I like idea 'out of Malaysia'. Grass is always greener on the other side. And it helps that I've a bunch of friends from there too... :)

#5 Ace my STPM exams
I might have to re-take Biology Term 1. Results aren't out yet and I'm keeping my fingers crossed... So if all turns out well, I want to get myself a 4.0 GPA if possible. But I know everything is possible through God who strengthens me. :D

#6 Balance my life between school, church and family
Which is something I might not have been doing right last year (this year? o.O). It's actually a matter of getting my priorities straight. They always seem to overlap one another and there's not enough of me to go around... :/

#7 DANCE!!
I love dancing. It's more than just my hobby, it's my passion. Perhaps it's time to round up a few of my dancing buddies to really start dancing, remixing songs and stuff... ^.^

#8 Blog more
Last year was probably a bad excuse of blogging. I cannot promise that it won't happen again, but I'll try my best. Especially since I'll be having 2 major exams this year (in May and November), I figure I'd probably be snatching up every chance I get to blog as a distraction from studying too much...I also want my stats to increase at least 50%... :) Which means I'll need to...

#9 Design more
I really want the freebie wallpapers to be a regular thing, and not only when inspiration strikes. Hopefully I can release at least one (set) per month or every two months... And who knows, maybe I can design more than just wallpapers. Maybe a T-shirt or two. Did I mention that T-shirt designing is also one of my top hobbies? ;)

#10 Earn some sweet $$
I don't know how I'm gonna do this especially since I don't get many holidays this year (exams, remember?) Perhaps I should consider Nuffnang or Google ads? But I don't really like the idea of commercializing my blog... :(

#11 Shop shop shop till I DROP
Literally. I'm already planning another week-long stay in KL after Jian finishes his SPM at the end of the year. Before I go to university, I've just got to have a taste of shopping in ALL the malls in KL... Which would definitely take more than one single week to get all the shopping in... Hehehe... ^.^

#12 Get myself a partner?
I'm not sure about this. I'm leaving everything to God. ;)

#13 Have tons of FUN
'Coz girls just wanna have fun. xD

Well, that's the end of my resolutions list. I think there are many many many more, but these are the few that I can think of right now at this hour. :P

Happy New Year to you all!! And please do check out my newest set of wallpapers released just yesterday (today?)... And remember to leave me some love, okay? ;)

❤ XOXO ❤


Comments