Start of a new phase
I've only just realized that my last post was nearly a year ago.
So it's entering my fourth week in uni already, and honestly I've never missed home more than anything before. But I guess the one thing I miss the very very most is the washing machine. And the piano. I've been hand washing my clothes for so long already and it's giving me biceps just squeezing all the water out after soaking them in soapy water. Although the clothes are generally not too dirty (they just get sweaty and smelly real fast here) it's still a lot of work and I honestly wish the machines in my block weren't malfunctioning all the time. Plus, even if the machines work fine, I still doubt the hygiene of it all because you just simply don't know who's been using it or what dirty laundry has been in it... I just wanna bring my entire washing machine here XD
Assignments are starting to pile up too. I don't know how some seniors do it, because I find myself very busy most of the time, and yet a handful of them have enough time to finish their assignments, join in a hundred societies and clubs and still maintain a healthy social life not to mention they look as fresh as ever everyday while us freshmen are walking zombies nearly every day. Yes, my nickname is the walking zombie. Because apparently when I'm tired, I walk all zombie-like and my friends always tease me about it.. =3=
And I found out that uni burns a hole in your pocket too!! Back then when my weekly expenditure was only RM50, now it's escalated to almost RM200 per week, including food, books and miscellaneous stuff. Wow, I'm so expensive to maintain. Food here is expensive, having spent nearly RM15 on food every single day. Books too, priced at twice or thrice the normal prices of secondary books... Expensive die me... x.x
I feel so homesick. Kind of. And mom's so bored at home with dad away and Xuan at school that she keep sending me obscene pictures of Coco in the middle of my lectures =_= Mom I love you so much XD
I need more Chinese food. I'm not complaining bout the Mamak and Malay food being inedible, but the nearly always give me a stomach ache the next day. Not used to eating so spicy most of the time, I guess. If I want to eat Chinese food, we gotta prepare to spend about twice as much cash on that T_T
I brought Gigi with me!! I wonder if my roomate finds me weird hugging Gigi to sleep every night XD but what to do, she's the only darling I can bring from home because I ran out of space. Ahh well, next time I'll prolly bring Ricky along. Although he stinks of dust so maybe I should give him a bath at home first. XD
And one more disappointing thing about uni: there aren't many lengzais around, and even so 99% of them are already taken... T^T Some said that this uni can almost be labelled as a girls' uni since maybe 80% of us are from the female population XD But honestly, where did all the good-looking guys go???
Assignments are starting to pile up too. I don't know how some seniors do it, because I find myself very busy most of the time, and yet a handful of them have enough time to finish their assignments, join in a hundred societies and clubs and still maintain a healthy social life not to mention they look as fresh as ever everyday while us freshmen are walking zombies nearly every day. Yes, my nickname is the walking zombie. Because apparently when I'm tired, I walk all zombie-like and my friends always tease me about it.. =3=
And I found out that uni burns a hole in your pocket too!! Back then when my weekly expenditure was only RM50, now it's escalated to almost RM200 per week, including food, books and miscellaneous stuff. Wow, I'm so expensive to maintain. Food here is expensive, having spent nearly RM15 on food every single day. Books too, priced at twice or thrice the normal prices of secondary books... Expensive die me... x.x
I feel so homesick. Kind of. And mom's so bored at home with dad away and Xuan at school that she keep sending me obscene pictures of Coco in the middle of my lectures =_= Mom I love you so much XD
I brought Gigi with me!! I wonder if my roomate finds me weird hugging Gigi to sleep every night XD but what to do, she's the only darling I can bring from home because I ran out of space. Ahh well, next time I'll prolly bring Ricky along. Although he stinks of dust so maybe I should give him a bath at home first. XD
And one more disappointing thing about uni: there aren't many lengzais around, and even so 99% of them are already taken... T^T Some said that this uni can almost be labelled as a girls' uni since maybe 80% of us are from the female population XD But honestly, where did all the good-looking guys go???



Comments
Post a Comment
Comments...