Alright!! Finally I'm willing to sit down and write something. I guess this is already looooong due... So I'm gonna cover a few of the stuff that happened last month. I'm really really behind in my updates... But then, what else is new?
* * *
So... First of all, Wen Yen's birthday outing!!
Our little group of girlfriends (the WY's, Ee Wei and I) had a birthday dinner at Secret Garden. Ee Wei drove. Well, bless her darling soul, Wen Yen said that this dinner was on her. Actually I didn't really dare to order the really extravagant dishes (the prices are kinda outta my range) seeing that the first page of the menu was for a RM 490++ Wagyu beef... Kinda scary... o.O
I had lasagna. Pretty decent salmon and spinach lasagna. My only complaint is that the dish was way too large and I couldn't really finish it all by myself. It was delish, but too big. Otherwise I might give it a rating of 4 stars out of 5... :)
Enough talk, it's photo time!! ;)
 |
| The birthday gurl |
 |
| Group photo time after makan!! :D |
 |
| Taken outside Secret Garden. Well you can tell, can't you? xD |
 |
| Charlie's Angels? ^o^ |
* * *
Second event: Bree's farewell gathering
I know I've only been classmates with him for only a year odd, but I just have to admit that he's the life of our class. Class clown and everything. Even his nickname is Monkey. Hahaha. Well, he left for dentistry college in Malacca already, and the class is quieter than usual now, although many other guys try to make up for it... :')
Anyways Bree said he didn't really want to call it a 'farewell' but rather a 'class gathering' coz it just sounded too sad...
I arrived quite late, after they ate Round 1 coz I had church service and could only go after that. Ken drove me there. Bless him as well. So by the time both of us arrived, everyone was up and about taking pictures left and right. Of course we joined in the fun. Someone said we just came for the pictures and I believe that's half the truth. :D
Midway through taking photos, Ken appeared out of the blue with his saxophone and tried serenading Bree!! OMG it was so funny yet so 'romantic' at the same time... xD
 |
| Superman, the Monkey, and the gurls <3 |
 |
| Girlfriends!! Missing Qian, Jane and Vivian here though. :P |
 |
| The first person I saw, hugged and took a picture with... Jane... ^.^ |
 |
| Prettiest girlfriend in class :D |
 |
| With Bree aka the Monkey xD |
Now that I look back at all these photos, I feel kinda of sad and I actually miss him a little. Oh well. Bree, if you happen to read this, we miss you and hope to meet up during the hols... Gambateh in your studies especially in Physics ya... :)
* * *
Third event: Gift-hunting with Wen Yen ^_^
Met up with Wen Yen after school and found out that she ponteng that day. HOR!! Hahahaha. She got me this cute rainbow cake... Aww... Now this is one of the reasons why I love her so much... xD
But I was supposed to be on a diet, see? Hahaha. It went down the drain already. THE CAKE IS SHOOOO CUTE I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!! xD
 |
| All the layers of happiness :) |
 |
| I'm a happy kid. ;D |
Went gift-hunting along with her bro to get something for her Mom. We searched in Parade, De Garden and finally found it in Jusco. All in the span of a few hours. Wow. o.O
I can really shop serious with this woman.
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments...