Strawberry ❤ Story

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. And in my case, it has been totally true...

I don't deny that I've been so obsessed with it over the CNY holidays, probably just because we weren't able to see each other. I've missed it so much throughout the 9 days of holiday... It was like torture to me...

But now that school's reopened for almost 2 weeks now, entering the third week, I think my obsession is cured... Kinda, sorta, well yeah. I don't know. It's actually really hard for me to describe it... How should I put it?

It's like, I'm not totally obsessed over it anymore, but I'll occasionally think of it, or sneak a peek or two once in a while... Hahaha... Instead of being overly-worried and coming up with lots and lots of nasty assumptions... No more of that now... I think... xD

Well I'll pretty much let you do the guessing and imagining. Because I've run out of words to say. ❤ ❤

But I really, really want something, just something to happen. Because I die a little inside everyday I face it, whether or not we're under the same roof... It's time to stop dying and start living... Hahaha... ^.^


心酸到哭出来  眼泪都掉下来
没有人明白  Strawberry ❤ Story
爱往心里面塞   在持续的期待
甜蜜的到来   Strawberry ❤ Story

Comments