A Visit to the 'White House'

So.... Yesterday was a holiday, and two busloads of us from church went to the White House in KL. Well, in Ampang, actually. It's actually the Bishop's house. It is so HUGEEEE!!



That's the view from the first floor balcony (I guess you can call it an indoor balcony?) and as you can see, it's really spacious. And there are a LOT of balconies in this house... See that orangey room with white grid on the bottom left? That's the VIP lounge... o.O




See who I bumped into here? The Green Lone Ranger... xD


We also went into the rooms. And I LOVE the interior. One's light beige, one blue and one green. They're all about the same, and all of them have humongous mirrors installed in the rooms... ^.^



Camwhore time!! With the little sis... ;D




Also took a photo with Bisfe a.k.a. Bishop's wife and a cute little kid!! He's soooo cute!! And his eyelashes are about the longest and curliest that I've ever seen on a baby... ^.^




Mirrors all around the house...




This is the Prime Minister's Chair. Lols, I'm just kidding. But according to Bisfe, the interior designer went about with imagining where the PM and his wife would sit in the VIP lounge, and that's kind of how the Prime Minister's Chair came about.




A picture of the EN's. Probably you've seen it in my FB profile. Some people actually thought that we were all siblings, or even a family. LOL. xD




Sis and I at the buffet. Really like this picture. :)




Us in front of the White House (see, it really is WHITE!!) without mom. She'd already boarded the bus... =.=




View from slightly further back. This is really one giant of a house. There were actually 3 storeys of gardens. I forgot to take a picture. There was a garden on the first floor outdoor balcony, a normal garden at the back of the house, and a basement garden just in front of the store room. There were stairs leading down from the ground floor garden but it wasn't open... :)


To my future self, I want a slightly smaller house with similar interior and lots of gardens too!! But I don't want a white interior, I want a RED and BLACK themed interior... And definitely something more mysterious... Hehehe... ^.^

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments...