Updates, Guitar and Sports Day

Uh-huh. I know I haven't exactly been blogging for a while, and I don't really have any reasons other than being lazy.

Yes, I'm all caught up in form 6 activities now, and there goes my promise to myself that I would keep a super-low profile this year due to STPM. As of now, I'm a chief student editor, ISCF vice pres and Harmonica board master (mistress? XD). And all of these are so gonna EAT MY TIME!!! (sorry for direct chinese translation xD).

But somehow I've still been watching YouTube non-stop every single day and manage to survive each school day. But I have a feeling I might be sinking soon if I don't get myself together now. I mean, I'm like, 10 exercises behind maths homework and I've been skipping revision time EVERY SINGLE DAY to do stupid stuff like YouTubing and eating.

No wait, eating is not stupid. RAWR.

Still, I really have to get a grip of myself and start doing SOMETHING to my schoolwork. In case you don't know, I'm in a class full of geniuses who are great in EVERYTHING. And by everything I mean academics AND sports. There was actually this guy (several guys) who said that they can play every single ball game (e.g. badminton, ping pong, tennis etc) except squash. WHICH MEANS THEY ARE FREAKING GENIUSES!! And this guy behind me is ALSO a music genius. He keeps talking on and on about music like piano, violin and such and he keeps bringing up music theory as well. I DON'T KNOW THEORY ANYMORE!! My last attempt at theory was like, 3 years ago? So whatever he was crapping talking behind me seemed like gibberish to me. =\

I feel so ZiBei. =(

ANYWAYS.

I'm learning guitar!! =D

I've only started learning a week before, and now mom's bought a new guitar already... (^.^)

Honestly though, I can only play in one key. G major. Therefore all the songs/ covers/ random belts are all in G major/ E minor. Which is either too high or too low. Hah, who cares. I'd sound like the BeeGees anyway. Awhsome. xDD

Now that I get a small gist of guitar, I really admire those people who really play it well. The first sacrifice to make is your fingertips. I've almost lost my sense of touch on my left middle fingertip and the second to go would be the index. And it takes forever for me to remember the chords position and slide up and down the guitar neck accurately... Kudos to all you guitarists!! I'm not really gonna criticize anyone's playing anymore now that I know how hard it can turn out to be. =\

~Changing the topic~

SPORTS day was today. I never knew the primary and secondary combined for sports day. I was on duty for the medals so the 5 of us were like, sitting in the middle surrounded by teachers. The teachers were laughing and giggling when the primary kids walked marched by... and commenting 'Comelnyerrr... (so cute)' every time a little fatso (no offense) went by... And I do have to admit they're pretty adorable... xD

I'm in Green house. And guess what their mascot was? The Incredible Hulk. Or as I would put it, The Incredibly Small Hulk. They HAD to choose a short and skinny little form 4 as the Hulk. And the 'muscles' were just his shirt taped all over. No kidding. Tape was showing everywhere. Sort of like telling everyone they'd just thought of the outfit 10 minutes before, and someone happened to have cellophane tape. *Shrugs*

Lots of clubs set up shop selling food and drinks, and I daresay 80% of the audience were just hanging around the stalls instead of watching events. I bought this humongous choco muffin (as huge as my fist) for 2 bucks and had a hard time eating it without getting chocolate smeared all over my face!! I had jelly and fishballs and drinks...

Oh and the dance club was actually selling K-POP stuff!! I bought 2 pairs of socks with LeeTeuk and SungMin on it... basically because that was about the only Super Junior merchandise they sold apart from their newest album which cost 85 bucks. Calendars and posters and everything else for SNSD, Big Bang, T-ARA... but no SuJu... TT.TT

After lepaking around the stalls I went back to my station. Pretty intense competition. Man, those boys can really RUN!! I've never seen people fly so fast before. Seriously. But the best part was the primary school tug-of-war. It was between the red and the yellow. There was one round, the first round, that lasted 5 minutes I guess? But then little by little the yellow kids began to pull the red kids over. I can never forget the first red kid being dragged, hanging onto the rope for all his worth... and the SECOND red kid (who was also quite fat) hanging onto the rope by his hands and his legs... practically clinging to the rope. Like this:


Sooooooo cute right?? xDD

Hmm, I'd say overall the Sports Day could be more interesting, but then I think the food sale part made up for the less interesting part. And I also found out today that guys have hairy legs. Very hairy legs. All the way up to the thighs.

So hairy.



Comments