A Week of Form 6

Alright, maybe form six isn't really as bad as my last post about it. That was because I hadn't found anything to like about my school yet.

Now, two weeks into form 6, and I'm convinced my school is a quite-alright place to be. You know why? Because I found out that there are 2 cute guys in my class. Sadly, I found only 3 cute guys in the entire school, but 'luckily' 2 of them were in my class. xDD

I found out one thing about form 6. I'VE PRACTICALLY FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING. They've all gone down the drain. Gone. Vanished. Vamoosed. All flushed down the loo. Did you know, it took me about 3 hours to solve a simple add maths question? I can still remember the equation: 3-2x+x(square)=0. Find roots of x. Easy right? And yet it took me forever to solve it. And I've already given out all of my form 5 books so I can't refer to them... CONCLUSION -- I need to STUDEEEEE!!

But honestly, the first week of school was really boring. We haven't got our books (I never knew there weren't official textbooks for form 6 till now) and we were just wasting time in and out of class. And the hall. So guess what I did?

Yes this is a drawing of my hand, drawing.

I didn't even know I could draw. Lol. Until I found out that my hand actually does look realistic. Doesn't it? Doesn't it? Hahahaha (so syok sendiri) xDD

 Don't ask me why I drew my left shoe. I just did. There wasn't anything else in class for me to draw.

 My darling pencil case. Actually the teacher was explaining something but I wasn't really listening. =P

And this was during Bio. I seriously wasn't listening to the teacher coz she was talking about the syllabus and stuff like that. But you can see I copied them down. xDD

Okay, so I guess that's like what happened in class lately. Oh, and we've already done 3 days of maths homework and an English essay while the first class (we're second) haven't even done anything yet. Awesome eh? *Insert sarcasm here*

Well, much as I kind of like my class now, I can't really grow roots. I'm transferring to another school, so I'm leaving my friends (and the cute guys xD) behind. What the heck, I'm gonna lose them anyhow, anyway. Sighs. 

The weather is awfully hot right now. And I feel so sticky all over. Sheesh. Now I won't have the mood to do my homework. =\

Comments