Smoothies - Orange + Lemon
Dad bought a food processor some days ago. Today we decided to make an ice-blended Orange + Lemon smoothie. Of course I was a little over-enthusiastic about it... Hehehe...
I don't know if you can actually call this a recipe since it's so simple, but I decided to maybe add this section to my blog about simply throwing food into the blender. Maybe I should, to keep track of what I throw in. xD
Anyways... Here goes. xD
Ice Blend Orange + Lemon Smoothie
(serves 2)
Utensils:
- Ice-blender / Food processor
- Knife
- Stainless steel spoon
1. You'll need 2 ripe oranges and 1 ripe lemon.

2. Of course you'll also need the most important ingredient -- ICE CUBES.
3. Cut off the tops of the fruit and then insert the spoon into the open part of the fruit to remove the skin easily, like so.
4. You should end up with an orange that looks like this.
5. And a sink that looks like this. xD
6. Do the same with the lemon.
7. Alright, now you've got the fruits peeled and ready to go into the blender/ processor.
8. First put in a few ice cubes, then a fruit, then ice cubes, and fruit again, until full.
9. Follow the instructions on your blender and start whirling and blending...At least until you get a smooth consistency. =D
10. Pour out the smoothie into a cup/ mug, add a straw, colourful spoon, tiny umbrella... Any topping you want, maybe even whipped cream if you want to. xD
Now this is just awesome. Sweet and sour all at the same time. xD
I didn't add any sugar in this smoothie (actually because I forgot) but the sourness turned out quite awesome and refreshing. Feel free to add your own sugar. =D
Now that I've got the gist of it I really want to keep on making ice-blended stuff now... xDD













Comments
Post a Comment
Comments...